How BIG are we:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Our first Halloween

Our first Haloween was not as fun as it could have been. I had to work. The babies were at my moms most of the day so Brian went and picked them up and got them ready there. Betty came over as well so we got pictures with her too. I did get to see the babies though. They came to my work and I got to show them off to everyone. We had dinner. Ali slept pretty much the whole time. It was a rough day for them. So needless to say by the time Brian got home it was almost 8pm and Brian took them to the neighbors to show them our cute babies but after that we didn't even have one tricker treaters. I'm sure it was cuz it was cold and rainy. oh well more candy for us I guess.
Here are the babies 6 month pictures. Ali is the Butterfly and Alyssa is the flower. we took these at the house. brisn friend, Niringa did a great job.
Both Girls happy. :-)


Alyssa in her flower costume.

Alyssa just about done with having her picture taken. I love her face here. (just take the picture allready-she says)


Ali all happy in her butterfly costume.



Ali fell asleep while we were taking Alyssa pictures. She did not want to wake up either. It was really funny actually.

Here are their fall pictures. Ali in pink and Alyssa in brown.

Alyssa on the haystack. She is just so beautiful.


Ali all Happy on the haystack. She is so cute.


Alyssa upclose. She loves chewing on her fingers lately.
So that was our October fun. It was a busy month and it's just going to get busier as the holidays approach us. But I am so looking forward to them as well. It will be so much fun to see what the girls learn and how they progress.

5 comments:

  1. So cute! I love their costumes, what a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cutie costumes! The fall pictures are way cute too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I love those pictures! They are soo adorable!! :) They were adorable today too! I can't believe taht they are getting so big!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are beautiful. I love their costumes.

    ReplyDelete