How BIG are we:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I am one brave chicka

Not to brag or anything, but I have attempted something I did noy think I would do for awhile. I took two 6 month old babies to Coscto.
I know it sounds silly, but I was really scared to take them for awhile. Every time I take them anywhere I have to either feed them, or find a bathroom to change one of them, or they have one of their fits so I was really nervous.
Normally I would wait until the weekend to go to the store, but I noticed that we were completely out of cat food, and my cats wont even try to eat tuna fish to by me another day so off I went.
I was pondering if I should out them in the cart or leave them in their car seats. I decided if they were awake I would put them in the cart. First I found the perfect parking spot, I still don't know how I got to lucky to be in the front near the entrance. If anyone knows the Sandy Costco, their parking lot is on a slight incline and the carts roll away while your putting your stuff in the car so I didn't want to be on the incline. so anyways, they were awake so I put them in the cart, buckled them in and they sat their the entire time. we had NO crying, not a fuss, not one bathroom stop, no feedings, They were so excited. They kicked and was laughing, looking all around. Of course I got stopped left and right for having two beautiful looking girls, but over all I got what I needed and it turned out to be a great experience. I'm sure next time I wont be as lucky but oh well.
I got a picture of the girls in the cart for the first time on my phone but I don't know how to upload it. I will figure it out one day.

6 comments:

  1. You still amaze me with everything you can accomplish with two babies. Congratulations on the Costco trip. A trip with one baby is enough for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your trip to Costco! That is amazing! i can't believe they are six months already:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so hard! I understand. And I hate to break it to you but it's almost worse when they are toddlers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is impressive! I'm glad it went so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like quite the adventure!

    We are so lucky to have so many people that care about us not starving and have friends and family still bringing meals in. Thanks for the offer though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! All I have to say is that you are a rockstar! Taking those 2 to Costco is a HUGE hurdle so to make it through an entire Costco trip is seriously climbing Mt Everest! That is way awesome!! :) I am proud of my 'nieces'!! :) Love all 3 of you!

    ReplyDelete