How BIG are we:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, November 7, 2008

6 month check up

so I already went to write this and the computer took it away. SO here goes it again.
I can't believe the girls are already 6 months old. Time goes by so fast. I was going through some of their clothes to give to charity and I found their preemie clothes and it just amazes me that they were that little once. It makes me so sad to think that they were so small and now they are big tanks. And their preemie clothes were too big on them. It's just so amazing. anyways 6 month check up. It went really well. Alyssa weighs 14 lbs 7 oz and Ali weighs a grand total of 15 lbs and 5 oz. She is such a tank. They are both 25 inches long. They all got good check up and are doing really well. They eat everything we give them. They are growing so fast. Scooting and talking. It's so fun. I wanted to add a picture we took in the hospital to show you how small they really were. Alyssa is on the left and Ali is on the right.

3 comments:

  1. Fun picture! They are so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! They are adorable! They are still smaller than Jayden was at his 4 month appt (he was 15'5"). Of course, for some reason, I have enormous boys :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWW!! So cute, it's so hard to believe they were so small! :)

    ReplyDelete