How BIG are we:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

teeth

When do babies usually start to get teeth???? My babies are 7 months old and still NO teeth. not that I mind, it's just lately they seem so cranky and they are constantly gumming on their fingers and whatever toys they can get their hands on, drooling like crazy too, but no teeth yet. I didn't get mine until i was a year old and Brian got his at 5 months. My sisters baby (who is 8 days older) has 2 teeth and a Friend of mine whose baby is 2 weeks older than mind has 5 teeth, but mine have none. crazy.
They are trying to scoot. It's so cute to see them try so hard to get some place but not getting there. It's funny.

2 comments:

  1. Let's see... Aubrey was 10 months.. Hayden was 8 months.. Carson was 6 months.. Kaitlyn was 8 months. I think (how have I forgotten already??). lol And some get two here.. two there.. others get almost 4 at a time.. Some I don't even know when their teeth come in and others cry for days and days.

    Good luck! Hopefully they come in quickly and pain free.

    Your girls are SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just depends, but the good news is, the longer they wait, the better it is for their teeth. My kids get them VERY early, and sho nuff, they get cavities very easily. Baby teeth are soft and only meant to last a few years so it's best if they come in later.

    ReplyDelete