How BIG are we:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, October 19, 2009

picking pumpkins and our UTES outfit

Here are some pictures of us in our UTES outfits. Our Friend Kalee made these tutu's for us. We seem to really like them. (I can't figure out how to change the pictures so it's right side up and I don't have the patients to figure it out tonight. same with the underlining. ugh...)

Ali on her car. She loves this car. They fight over it because we only have one. heaven forbid we have one of something. LOL
Alyssa sitting on the chair.
Both of my cute little girls. ( Alyssa would only stand there long enough if I gave her my phone so that's what she is doing is talking on the phone :-)
Here we are picking pumpkins. We had a lot of fun picking pumpkins. we went to a little patch and let the girls go and wonder and sit and play with them. It's was a nice warm day and we had alot of fun.
Both of these are Alyssa. She looks like she is trying to decide how on Earth she is going to puck this up. And than she decides she was going to go and sit on one of them. Too cute. LOL

Ali found the pumpkin she wanted and picked up and walked over to us.
Alyssa trying to do the same thing. :-) but to a pumpkin way too big for her to pick up. But she wants to try anyways.
Ali and Daddy deciding if they want that pumpkin or not.
On our way to the car after we picked out all the pumpkins we wanted. We HAD to sit in the wagon.

And lastly, Ali was sitting on every pumpkin. I had to get a picture of her on one.

I'm going to try and post our Disney trip, but there are so many pictures I have to go through still.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe the girls are that big! And I cant' believe you're teaching them to wear red! *vomit* ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Utah babies! I'm glad you like the tutu's. Your pictures are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, i LOVE the tutu's! sooooo cute! I'm making one for kaitlyn this week for halloween, i hope it turns out that cute.

    for the pictures, my cousin is just getting started so i'm not sure how much she is charging. i put a link to her in my post, you can leave her a comment on her blog or send her an email and she will give you her prices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I can't imagine having twins! I think just one is hard :) I got Maeva's blessing dress online at mygirldress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so darling! I love the pumpkin patch pictures. I can't believe how big they are getting. Did you already go to Disneyland? I can't believe you get the dead mice-seriously...keep them outside!!!!

    ReplyDelete