How BIG are we:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, October 2, 2009

Good Bye............

Brian is saying GOOD BYE to Hertz!!!!
And HELLO to CHADDERS in Provo.

Earlier this month, Brian got a phone call from an old boss from when he was in High school (who tracked him down from realitives in Pleasant Grove), kind of making a job opportunity to him. Over the last month Brian has been interviewing and they have been talking things out to get things to move over into new management. In the end they have made Brian an offer he just can't pass up. He will be a general manager for Chadders in Provo. Doing the hiring and the managing and the everything. He is getting more money and bonuses and room to make more money in the future. It will also mean that I wont have to work as much. I will for a little while longer (full time), but I know there is an end coming in the near future and that makes it a bit more bearable. (Work for me is getting better though) We are both excited for this new change. It will be better and something I think we really needed. A BIG blessing. Something we have been praying for, for a long time. We hope it will be good. Wish him good luck!!! I am so proud of you!



4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you guys! I hope this is a wonderful new experience for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! That sounds like a great thing for your family! COngrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Brian. I've been to the American Fork Chadders, but didn't know they have one in Provo (or maybe it is just opening and you already said that in your blog... I can't remember). That is great news.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! That is so exciting! This seemed to come right at the right time, I knew it would work out, and yeah for you not having to work as much:)

    ReplyDelete