How BIG are we:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, October 16, 2009

I got a new job too!!!

So most of you know, my boss was changing my hours to something I just did not want to do (and could not), so it I left me no choice but to find something else. SO I searched everywhere and was very lucky to have an interview yesterday and an answer all in one day. I got the job I wanted at IMC in the women's center lab. It's next to the OB and pediatricians offices in the women's center. It's Monday - Friday 10 am to 6:30 pm. no holidays or weekends. (that is the best part) It's doing outpatient now which I would rather go back to over impatient. I'm really excited for it. I will be home to put my little girls to bed and cook them dinner. Brians new job will be having him work more nights, so this will be good I think. My only real concern is that I need to find babysitters for Tuesdays and Mondays since I used to have them off. so if any of you know anyone? Thanks.

4 comments:

  1. Exciting new changes for your family Kandice. I'm glad you won't have to work weekends anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you both have some good changes in your life. Hope everything works out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am so glad you got a new job! That is so great! I am so glad that you will not be working weekends any more and you get to be home with your girls at night.

    ReplyDelete