How BIG are we:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, November 14, 2009

mouse in the house


I know he looks cute, but let me tell you they are not!!! Today we get home from Disney on Ice. (Lots of fun) and we go upstairs and on the carpet is a nice little gray mouse DEAD!!!! Luckly it was dead, but I'm so sick and tired of all these mice. Earlier this week, I go in the garage to put some of the girls clothes away and I smell something dead. Sure enough we move a few things and there was another dead mouse. Brian said that when he picked him up that his hair fell off so I guess it's been dead for awhile. YUCK!!! So with this weeks capture of 2 mice we have caught 5 mice this fall. For some reason they like our house and we have been trying to be so good about not leaving food out. and it makes me feel like I have a dirty house when I dont. it has its normal cludder but we dont leave food out or the house dirty. I'm hoping that now it has snowed that they will all die outside. But i'm sure we will all smell it around here than. ugh........is anyone else catching as many as I am??? BTW we do have a cat and 2 dogs and I think the dog got to the mouse today but I know the cat wont touch it. She is too afraid. you would think with all the animals we have that the mouse problem would not be a problem.

1 comment:

  1. That's awful! I would be grossed out too! We have caught 5 in our backyard. We use the snappy traps because I want to know where they die, and throw them away as soon as possible. I would have died seeing that old dead mouse's hair fall off, yuck!
    I'm sorry you have found 2 in your house, hopefully there will be no more for you.

    ReplyDelete