How BIG are we:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, September 28, 2009

mouse update

So last Friday Brian calls me while i;m at work telling me we have a mouse in the house that has climbed up into the oven in the little cracks where the knobs are. I totally freaked out. I'm not totally wild about having them in the garage but I can live with it for the time being., however in the House, I'm not okay with. On the counter and in the stove is not something I wanted. I freaked out. Brian freaked out. So we set up some bait, but the bait says it will take 4-5 days before it dies. geeez so I have to live with this thing in my House for another week. I don't think so. SO I was at the dollar Tree Saturday morning, and they had snap traps there 4 for a buck, so I think "what do I have to loose" but few mice???? ( HE HE HE) SO I buy them. Brian puts one in the garage and one next to the stove. not even 20 mi nuts later we hear the one in the garage go off, sure enough a little black mouse in it. a few minutes later we look over by the stove and that one is dead too and we didn't even hear it (let me remind you that it decided to stay up in my stove for a good 18 hours) and than Sunday Brian found another dead one in the garage from the trap. I have got to say that is the best dollar I have ever spent. I'm sure we still have them cuz all the neighbors still have them, but at least 3 of them are out of the way. YAY!!!!! and at least we don't have them in the walls or ceilings like our other neighbors do. Yuck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment