How BIG are we:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, October 3, 2008

blogging

so I want everyone to know that I'm kind of dumb when it comes to this website. I have yet to figure out how to add people to my page. I know it's silly, but I know where to put the info in and all but I dont know where to find the url thingy. so one day when I actually figure it out all your names might be put on my blog page. In the meantime, your all in my favorites on my computer so I will just have to look at your page from there.

1 comment:

  1. When you visit someone's blog, the url is what is in the address bar at the top of the page. Just highlight and copy it. When you go into the "add a gadget" link, you can either make a "link list" or a "blog list" - either one will ask for the url address (as you already know - wait, the blog list has you click the "add a link" box before you can add anything). Just put the curser in the box and delete what is there already, then paste what you have copied and save it. Let me know if that doesn't clear it up for you.

    ReplyDelete