How BIG are we:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

BIG NEWS

so the girls are 10months old. We went to their 9 month appt earlier in February and than went back two weeks later with ear infections. Got to love those. So here are their stats:
Ali
Weights 17 lbs 11oz
Height 23.25 inches long
50th percent in both

Alyssa
Weight 17 lbs 6 oz
Height 24.25 inches long
50th percent in both

The girls are crawling like crazy. They are standing up on things and crusing along the furniture already. I know they are growing so fast. but the big news is........ They finally got their first 2 teeth in at the same time. Both of the girls. . It was a rough few days, but they finally did it. It was at the same time as the ear infections so hopefully we wont be getting those each time a tooth comes in.
I will post some new pictures here soon.

2 comments:

  1. They are so cute! They were a lot of fun today, and so good despite their teething. That must be so painful having teeth come in. I'll be excited to see the pictures you took. (I didn't want to put my fingers in their mouth today to see them in person since I'm still sick.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, they are so sweet! Glad they are doing so well. I was sure the big news was that you were pregnant again LOL!

    ReplyDelete