How BIG are we:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Be aware. picture over load.

This is the beginning of many pictures to come. I haven't posted pictures of the girls in a long time. ENJOY!!!! :-)

Alyssa trying to stand on the gate.
Mommy put us both in the same box and Ali does not like it. :-(

Playing with the bopper we got from Santa.

Ali in the box

Alyssa surrounded by all her toys. I love this picture for some reason.

Alyssa smiling so big! :-)

Cold day. All snug in our fleece. Alyssa in blue and Ali in pink and brown.

Alyssa smiling again.

Close up of Ali, Alyssa in the background trying to get a piece of the camera too.

Alyssa first Popsicle. She didn't really care for this at the moment. The both look happy at first, but once the cold set into their hands, it was screaming time.

Ali and her first Popsicle. She didn't care for it either. the same thing happened to Ali too.

Alyssa sitting so big. all by he self. I guess I didn't get one of Ali. oops....


I'm not sure who is who in these pictures. but Aren't we so cute with our shades????



"Look at me mom"

Family night out at the Jazz game. Thanks to Brian's parents we sat in a suite. the girls we great too.

4 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! I'm glad you're having so much fun! I love that family photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures! The one close up of Alyssa (I think) is so cute. They are getting so big! Then again, Macie was as big as them at her 6 month appointment in February! We'll just say it's because they are twins and not becasue Macie is fat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those pictures! So stinking cute! I love how you dress them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look how cute they are! I cannot believe how big they are already-I love the sunglasses! :)

    ReplyDelete