How BIG are we:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Breaking Dawn book release

SO a bunch of us love the Twiight books and to celebrate the last book release we went to it. We got all daled up in our evening dresses and went out to dinner first to Applebee's and than went to Branes and Noble. It was so much fun. I have not had a giels night out in a long time. Some freinds from work and my sister Amy and cousin TC where there. Here are some pictures of our fun. When we got to Barnes and Noble it was so crouded. We all had preordred the book so it wasn't like we were picking up the book so we just went to see the compotion. It was still fun no matter what. what I didn't realize was that if you preprder the book online they mail it to you but you dont get it until 2 business days so needless to say i am still waiting for my book. I sure can't wait to get the book and read it. To all that have read it already, i dont want to know anything. It's going to take me some time to read it.

Traci and me

Amy and TC









3 comments:

  1. So fun! I love your pictures of Ali and Alyssa swimming, and in the mountains too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I love that I am not the ONLY one who is die-hard about these books. I just LOVED the 4th one. Once you finish it we will have to talk about it for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had SO much fun that night :D I LOVED the book (just like I did all the others), have you finished it?

    ReplyDelete