How BIG are we:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, July 13, 2008

everyoneI

I really wanted to tell everyone how much I have enjoyed reading their blogs. Things have been SUPER nutty latley and I tend to not call or see my friends as much and it's a nice way to see how everyone is doing. I love reading how my friends are just having babies or that they are expecting soon. It's so much fun to read about vacations everyone is going on and seeing pictures. Everyone please keep blogging and I will try to do the same. It really is so much fun. Thanks everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. A belated welcome to the world of blogging. Your girls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging is a nice way to keep updated! It was fun to see you yesterday, the girls are so cute.

    ReplyDelete