How BIG are we:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Missing Kittys

SO do you ever go around and wonder one day that you just have not seen your cats in awhile. During the summer they venture outside since the dogs and the cats done get along very well. so they are outside somewhere. They are both all over gray cats. Trixie is really fluffy and so sweet, Charlie is short haird but still sweet. If anyone sees them please let me know. They do have collars and id tags on so hopefully they turn up. It's been a few weeks though.

We are still looking for a babysitter for Wednesdays for 2 hours. I will pay. Maybe a Stay at home mom would like to watch them if you know anyone interested. Please pass them my way. My girls are so easy going and so good.
Thanks

2 comments:

  1. Too bad about your missing kitties! I hope they turn up soon. I have seen a tiny kitten hiding behind your garbage can and Kerra's. It seems like a stray because it won't let me get close. It's a little Siamese, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kandice, I am not sure you know me other then my name. I have called you for V.T and am in your ward.
    I would love to help you out with your girls. Again I know you dont know me really but you can ask you neighbors. I think most of them know me. You can call me or email me at randiblackham@hotmail.com or 801-885-5233

    ReplyDelete