How BIG are we:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH

Just so everyone in my neighborhood knows, my car got broken into last night. Not much was taken (Cd's, owners manual, garage door opener, necklace) but if you had this happen to you make sure you call the Sheriffs office and report it and if anyone notices any suspicious behavior, please make sure you report it too. It's a terrible thing to feel violated and I hope that nobody else's things were. We all want our neighborhood to feel safe.

5 comments:

  1. They must be on the look out for Honda Civics (I'm assuming it was your Honda) because they broke into a couple a couple weeks ago. One at another townhome and one in the apartments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad! I'm sorry, that is an awful feeling. We had our car broken into when we lived in Provo. That's scary they took your garage door opener!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure it feels violating to have your car broken into. I am so sorry! I hope it doesn't continue to be a problem in our area.
    We should get together. What is your schedule like? You can give me a call... maybe we could do a little lunch with Steph too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make sure you have your garage code changed. They can now get into your home. So sorry that is not fun to deal with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate that feeling of knowing that someone was into your stuff! YUCK! I am sorry. Hey, at least it wasn't swat in your house this time right? Ha Ha!!!

    ReplyDelete