How BIG are we:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

1 Year birthday video

I just wanted to add a few things I have been thinking about lately.

I really can't believe how fast a year goes by. It just seems like I just had my little babies in my arms feeding them both at 2 am by myself since I didn't have to go to work and Brian did, now I'm listening to them say "ma-ma" when she should be taking a nap. It's just that time goes by so fast. before I know it, I'm going to be taking them to Kindergarten, than Jr High and than High school. It's just amazing how much they have grown. Brian made this great video of the girls and their first year. Its kinda of long, but It will sure make you shed some tears. Take a look at a few minutes of it. I think you would all enjoy it.
This is a link to Ali and Alyssa's 1 year birthday video.
www.mypreciousmemoriesutah.com/ali_alyssa.html

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe they are a year! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that video! I'll have to watch more of it later, but the first 10 minutes is cute! I love that song at the beginning "that's my daughter in the water" who sings that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful video and beautiful girls! The time does fly, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it crazy how fast the time flies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did cry through it. I keep thinking of our talks before and during your pregnancy. God is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh...they are so cute! It really does go WAY to fast. Enjoy every second of it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! This is Andra from Sweet Tweets Boutique. You should swing by, the price ranges are from .75 to around $150. You won't be sorry, come check us out! (your twins are so cute! We just did IVF and we find out next week if we have twins!!!)
    Andra

    ReplyDelete