How BIG are we:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Excited

so this is kind of a silly blog. so beware.

I get so excited when I hear of a friend of neighbor having a baby. I think it's the most incredible thing to do and feel. I work in the hospital and so I get to see all those tiny babies and hear those tiny new baby crys. I told Brian the other day that if we didn't already have two babies that we would defiantly be having one now. I even think some days that I'm ready for another one. I know I'm just thinking crazy stuff and I'm so not ready for another baby along with everything else that comes with a baby, but I just miss my babies being that little and I had little babies. I miss those little cries. I think alot of it is cuz I was so out of it for so long with being so tired, I don't remember much of those first few weeks at home except for us all trying to sleep alot.

SO anyways. Good luck to everyone that is pregnant, and please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. and come and visit me so I can see that cute little belly of yours.

my babies when they were two weeks old. Look how little those legs and hands are. When they were born, their ears were so tiny. I will never forget that. i wish I would have taken a picture and campare to something how little they were. SO CUTE!!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment