How BIG are we:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, December 15, 2008

babysitter dilemma again-ugh

so for awhile I was feeling good about the babysitting situations we have in placed. I know I shouldn't have thought that because now I'm back to the dilemma where I'm without a babysitter again. My neighbor Ester (thank you) will be watching them for a few hours until My MIL Bobbie comes to get the girls on Wednesday (I'm hoping this will all work out- I still need to talk with everyone and double check.) Thursdays my dad will be watching them. Now Fridays are my big problem. Brains step mom, Shaunna wants to watch them, but she feels it's too hard to watch them a full day (they are only 8 month old babies-I think how hard can it be to watch them play and feed them a bottle or two and change their butt every few hours, well apparently hard) but she does want to watch them so I just need to find someone for half of the day on Fridays now. either until Brian gets home or until Shaunna gets there.

ANY VOLUNTEERS?????

2 comments:

  1. I hope you find someone.. ugh. I'm SO glad your mom is the most reliable person in the world. I STILL talk about how fantastic she was.

    Anyway, I know what you mean about your step-mom.. I get that all the time about my kids (mostly my MIL) and I'm like- Come on people, just let them do what they normally do.. especially the older ones, it's not like you even have to play WITH them.. just make sure they don't get hurt. Grrrr Anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ill take them! Of course you will have to drive them to Idaho every week. But they will have 2 more playmates under 2 years old in the form of some very cute little boys of mine, so it should work out well for all of us! lol

    ReplyDelete