How BIG are we:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

another girl headed our way

So we found out that we are having another beautiful GIRL!!!! I am so excited. We have so mnay girl things and I would love to use them all again.
This pregnncy has been very different for me than the girls'.
For one I have a crazy antibody that can make me anemic if things get really crazy (lets hope that is not the case) and for two I have what is called an Amniotic Band, not reall sure yet what this one might include, but lets hope nothing bad from it. from what I have heard we have passed that bad stage. I have just become more high risk is all and get more ultrasounds. I can do those. .
I am now 21 weeks along. Only gianed 9 lbs so far. Feeling pretty good overall. and SO excited to bring more Pink home. lol I'm sure Brian is just as excited to have another little girl to wrap arund his fingers.

2 comments:

  1. That is so neat! Congrats to you all! The girls will be great bid sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KANDICE!!! I havent been on the blogging world forever, but here I am...I am so happy for you! Yay for another girl! I want one someday :) I hope you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete