How BIG are we:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, April 9, 2010

potty traning

So tomorrow we are going to try out the day with potty traning. I know youthink but the girls are not even 2 yet, but they tell us all the time when they need to go potty AND when they have a wet diaper they take it off. SO I'm hoping that it will go well. I know there will be accidents and i"m okay with that. anyone have any suggestions on how to make this run smooth? i'm up for them.

1 comment:

  1. my biggest mistake when training kaitlyn was starting and stopping all the time. if we were going out for the day i just threw a diaper on her. she learned really fast that "hey, mom will just put a diaper on me if i don't want to go in the toliet!" With Hailey, i'm going to make sure once we start we continue consistantly till she gets it!

    ReplyDelete