How BIG are we:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Alyssa hurt finger

Alyssa got her poor little finger smashed in the screen door at grandmas house (grandma did it) and this is what it looked like. she would not let me touch it. the one with the band aid on it is just  a tiny scratch. Her little pinky is something else. it's all swollen and bruised and cut. It was pretty bad. she wouldnt move it so I was scared it was broken so of course I took her in. and a cute little X Ray later of her little fingers, everything came back fine. On our way home she started singing a song to me. I think she is okay now,:-) LOL poor mom takes things way too serious. I just know the time I decide not to take her in she will have something broken or need stiches. just my luck.



2 comments:

  1. Oh, no! And, there's no such thing as taking your child's health too seriously...you're a good, responsible mom! I hope she's feeling better...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad :( That looks painful! I bet Grandma felt awful!

    ReplyDelete