How BIG are we:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

one year check up

so the girls had their one year check up today.
Ali's stats
weight- 19lbs 4 oz
Height- 28 inches

Alyssa's stats
weight- 18 lbs 14.5 oz
Height- 29 inches

They are doing great. crawling everywhere. They took themselves off the baby food. They eat great. They wave. They love their new little tikes cars. They still love their bath time. Ali is very aggressive and Alyssa is more laid back. It's been fun to see their personality's come out. They are still sleeping very well. They take 3 naps still and need all 3 of them very much or else they are very cranky. They LOVE their Pink silky blankets. Luckily I can get them to keep them in their cribs, but I know it's only time before they say they want to take them out. They try every morning. Their hair is finally growing in.
What the Doctor says.
He is a little worried that they didn't reach 20 lbs by 1 year. He wants us to butter up everything and makes sure they are getting fatty foods. I wish I had this problem. They are defiantly Brian's children. We are just hopping that they will put some weight on by 18 months. If anyone has any suggestions I'm open to them. I'm not too worried cuz they eat great and they are very active.

2 comments:

  1. I still can't believe they're a year.. so crazy! I think Kaitlyn is still under 20 pounds. Ugh

    My friend who had a daughter that was a preemie would give her kids Carnation Instant Breakfast for extra calories. She's mix 1/2 an envelope in w/ a sippy of milk. She said the Vanilla doesn't stain (of course I didn't know that was an option until after I bought a box at Costco of chocolate).

    I just hope Kait's gained more by 18 months too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, we sold our house. We are closing on Thursday. It sold in 7 days. CRAZY. We thought it would take months.

    ReplyDelete