How BIG are we:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, January 9, 2009

crib recall

so I have to say that this makes me so sad, mad, frustrated, glad, all the emotions you can put together. I am glad that I get notified when my baby products get recalled, but I'm everything else because I LOVE my cribs. I don't want to look for new ones. The cribs I picked out fit PERFECTLY in the girls room. They were a good price, now I have to go and find another one. and I don't want to take my sweet little time like I had when I was pregnant because they were recalled for a reason (the slots break off) SO frustrating. And on top of that, I have to buy it at Babies R Us Because that is where my voucher is good for. OH and I can't get the voucher until I give them parts from the cribs first so that they know it wont be used. SO frustrating. But in the end I am glad that I am informed of things like this so I can keep my girls safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment