How BIG are we:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, September 26, 2008

8 things tag from Kalee

8 things I am passinate about:
1. Brian
2. Ali
3. Alyssa
4. My family
5. my testimoney
6. My work
7. books
8. life

8 words or phrases I use:
1. ewww you stincky
2. SUCK!!!!
3. I'm so tired!!!
4. Ali Badali
5. Alyssa Bug
6. honey
7. I'm such a cluts
8. cuz I said so.

8 things I want to do before I die:
1. go to japan with Brian
2. see my girls grow up
3. Have more babies
4. Live in a bigger/nicer house
5. Go on a cruise with Brian
6. Go on a real honeymoon
7. get into shape
8. not have to work

8 things I have learned in the past
1. You are only given what you can handle.
2. life is not always easy
3. you have to work hard for what you want.
4. moms are always right.
5. the easy way is not always the right way.
6. Your family is always number one.
7. I chose my huband not my famly.
8. That once you have a baby, you will never get a full nights rest again.

8 things I want or need:
1. loose weight.
2. get into shape.
3. more energy.
4. more sleep.
5. a bigger house
6. more money.
7. more time with Brian
8. a bigger car

8 places I want to see or visit:
1. Japan
2. Mexico (the nice area)
3. New york
4. Disneyland in Japan
5. England
6. Paris
7. Italy
8. Space

8 people I tag:
1. Stephanie
2. Mindi
3. Kim
4. Anne Marie
5. Ester
6. Natali
7. Kristin
8. Roxy

No comments:

Post a Comment